Spicy Cajun BBQ Shrimp
1/2 cup butter or margarine (Butter is BEST!!)
3/4 cup bottled hickory-flavored BBQ sauce (or your own creation!)
2 Tbs lemon juice
2 lbs UNSHELLED medium to large shrimp
1/2 cup dry sherry
Cayenne pepper (As much as you can stand)
Black pepper (As much as you can stand)
Garlic powder (As much as you can stand)
1. Turn on broiler and melt butter in a 13x9-inch broiler pan, or other
2. Remove pan from oven and stir in BBQ sauce and lemon juice.
3. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Spread out in pan.
4. Sprinkle cayenne pepper, black pepper and garlic powder GENEROUSLY over
the shrimp, remembering thatthat shell is on the shrimp and not all
seasoning will be absorbed!
5. Broil five inches from the heat source for four minutes. Turn shrimp.
add sherry and broil for four minutes longer.
6. Let stand for a few minutes to absorb the spices.
7. Makes 4-6 servings, depending on your "hearty" appetite. I serve it with
boiled potatoes in butter and parsley and some other veggie, depending on
Print This Recipe
For All Of Your Netscape Support, Netscape Updates and Netscape News, Visit:
The Netscape UFAQ
Netscape Browser Support