• 1 Cup green gram pulse
• 3 Finely chopped onions
• 1 Cumin seeds
• 3 Green chillies
• 3 Red chillies
• Coriander leaves
How to make Pesarattu:
• Soak green gram pulses for about 4 hours.
• Wash them and grind to make smooth paste along with the chillies.
• Chop the onions and add it to the paste.
• Add chopped coriander leaves and salt.
• Put on a griddle. Give it the shape of round pancake.
• Sprinkle little oil on its sides and cook it.
• Turn over and cook again.
• Serve it hot with coconut chutney or jaggery.
Print This Recipe
For All Of Your Netscape Support, Netscape Updates and Netscape News, Visit:
The Netscape UFAQ
Netscape Browser Support