1 package (16 ounces) lasagna noodles
2 tablespoons margarine or butter
1 large onion, finely chopped
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, softened
1-½ cups cream-style cottage cheese
2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
½ teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 egg, lightly beaten
2 cans (10-¾ ounces each) cream of mushroom soup
1/3 cup milk
1 clove garlic, minced
½ pound bay scallops, rinsed and patted dry
½ pound flounder fillets, rinsed, patted dry and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
½ pound medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
½ cup dry white wine
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain.
2. Melt margarine in large skillet over medium heat. Cook onion in hot margarine
until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in cream cheese, cottage cheese, basil,
salt and pepper; mix well. Stir in egg; set aside.
3. Combine soup, milk and garlic in large bowl until well blended. Stir in scallops,
fish fillets, shrimp and wine.
4. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease 13X9-inch baking pan.
5. Place layer of noodles in prepared pan, overlapping noodles. Spread
half the cheese mixture over noodles. Place layer of noodles over cheese
mixture and top with half the seafood mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with
mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
6. Bake 45 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Print This Recipe
For All Of Your Netscape Support, Netscape Updates and Netscape News, Visit:
The Netscape UFAQ
Netscape Browser Support