Southern Stuffed Quail
* 1/4 cup ground pork
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
* 2 tablespoons finely chopped carrots
* 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
* 1 clove chopped fresh garlic
* 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh bread crumbs
* ground black pepper to taste
* 8 quail, cleaned and split lengthwise
* 1 tablespoon bacon drippings
1. Preheat the oven broiler.
2. In a bowl, mix the pork, parsley, carrots, celery, garlic,
bread crumbs, and pepper.
3. Arrange the quail in a baking dish. Separate the skin from the breast
of each quail, and stuff with equal amounts of the stuffing mixture.
Brush with bacon drippings.
4. Broil the quail 7 minutes on each side in the preheated oven, or to a
minimum internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).
Print This Recipe
For All Of Your Netscape Support, Netscape Updates and Netscape News, Visit:
The Netscape UFAQ
Netscape Browser Support