4 cups cooked broccoli florets
2+ cups cooked chicken, diced
(I like to simmer a couple breasts in water
seasoned with a couple dried chiles (japones)
then skin, bone, and dice them)
2 cans broccoli cheese soup
2 Tbs of your favorite dried chiles -- normally I use cayenne.
1/2 cup milk
Croutons/Stove Top Stuffing
1. Combine soups, chiles, and milk, mixing thoroughly.
2. Mix broccoli and chicken in casserole dish.
3. Pour 1/2 soup mixture into broccoli/chicken.
4. Mix well. (If the chicken was cooked before-
hand and has cooled, you might want to nuke this
for 5-6 minutes just to warm it up.)
5. Pour remaining soup into broccoli/chicken,
covering as much of it as possible.
6. Sprinkle top liberally with croutons of stuffing.
7. Cook uncovered in 425 degree oven about 10 minutes,
being careful not to burn topping or nuke about 5/6
(You can substitute Nacho Cheese Soup for one of the cans of soup and
some of the chiles.)
Print This Recipe
For All Of Your Netscape Support, Netscape Updates and Netscape News, Visit:
The Netscape UFAQ
Netscape Browser Support