OYSTER SAUCE BEEF WITH BROCCOLI
(Hao You Niu Rou Chao Jie Hua)
3/4lb beef flank steak, sliced
2 1/2T oyster sauce
1t brown sugar
1/4t onion powder
2 slices of ginger root
1t sesame oil
1t cornstarch blended with 1 T water
2 stalks of broccoli
1 green onion, shredded
1 slice of ginger root
1. Mix the beef slices with the next 8
2. Wash broccoli; break the flowerlets into 1"
long small pieces.
3. Heat oil in a pan or in a wok; add beef,
stir-fry until color turns. Remove and keep
4. Add broccoli and last 4 ingredients; stir for 1 minute.
Cover pan and bring to a boil.
5. Add blended conrstarch; mix well. Place the cooked
broccoli on a serving dish and top
with the cooked beef. Serve hot.
Makes 4-6 servings.
Print This Recipe
For All Of Your Netscape Support, Netscape Updates and Netscape News, Visit:
The Netscape UFAQ
Netscape Browser Support