Garlic Pork Stir-fry
(Muu Phat Gra Tiam Prik Thai)
1 Roma tomato
2 tbs. vegetable oil
3 tbs. garlic, chopped
1/2 lb. pork loin, sliced into 2" by 1/2" strips
1/2 tsp. sugar
1 tbs. fish sauce
1 tsp. white pepper
1 cup cucumber, peeled and thickly sliced
1/4 cup cilantro
1. With a knife, peel tomato skin in one strip, from one end of tomato to the
other, keeping peel as long and as thin as possible. Roll tomato skin into a rose
petal shape for a garnish.
1. On maximum setting, heat oil in wok and fry garlic until golden brown, then
2. When pork changes color, add sugar, fish sauce, and pepper.
3. Remove from heat after pork turns golden brown.
4. Serve on a platter, garnished with cucumber, cilantro, and tomato rose bud.
Serves 3-4, when eaten with other dishes.
Print This Recipe
For All Of Your Netscape Support, Netscape Updates and Netscape News, Visit:
The Netscape UFAQ
Netscape Browser Support