Yellow Chicken Curry (Gaeng Gari Gai)
2 large potatoes, peeled and chopped into bite-sized cubes
3 tbs. vegetable oil
2 tbs. yellow curry paste
1 tbs. Thai peppers, chopped, (to taste)
1/2 lb. chicken cut into bite-sized pieces
1/2 cup small white onions, halved
1 tsp. sugar
2 tbs. fish sauce
1 can coconut milk
1/4 cup cilantro leaves
1. Peel potato, cut into bite-sized cubes, and boil until cooked. Drain and set
1. On maximum setting, heat oil in wok. Add yellow curry paste and stir-fry for 1
minute then stir in Thai peppers.
2. Add chicken, and cook for 2-3 minutes until it begins to change color.
3. Mix in onions, sugar, and fish sauce
4. Pour in coconut milk, and bring to a boil. Turn down heat and simmer for 5
5. Add potatoes, and mix thoroughly.
6. Simmer on low heat for 7-10 minutes. Skim fat off top, if fatty chicken was
7. Serve over rice, and garnish with cilantro.
Serves 4-6 people.
Print This Recipe
For All Of Your Netscape Support, Netscape Updates and Netscape News, Visit:
The Netscape UFAQ
Netscape Browser Support